The Company has no obligation to maintain or to continue to maintain this website and is fully entitled to terminate its operation or to alter significantly its content any time.
2. Links: This website, for the convenience of the users, contains in various places references to other websites, through the use of special links (hyperlinks). The Company shall not have any liability of any kind, as regards the content of those websites, nor does the Company know, whether this content is in conformance with the relevant applicable legislation. You should always use those websites with cautiousness and on your own responsibility.
3. Intellectual property: The content of this website is subject to copyright protection and is protected by Greek and international laws regarding the protection of intellectual property, including L. 2121/1993 as well as any other applicable provision. Without prior ad hoc special written authorization by the Company, the reproduction, by any means, of the content or part of the content of this website, including the html code, the images and any other data, is strictly forbidden. This provision does not restrict the rights of private reproduction that L. 2121/1993 as well any other applicable law grants to you. In any case, the reproduction of the content at another Website shall not be considered as "private reproduction". The company reserves every right as regards the content of the website.
4. Industrial Property: All product names that appear in this Website, the distinctive title of the Company as well as the trademarks of the companies that the Company represents, as well as any other element, verbal or visual, that distinguishes products or producers or distributors of products are protected by the provisions of industrial property and is strictly forbidden to the maximum extend it can be forbidden to use them by any manner of means, unless the Company provides a special written authorization thereon. The Company does not claim any right at all on any of the trademarks or similar rights of third parties, which appear in this website. Those third party trademarks appear in this web-page only for the purpose of determination of the relevant products and under no circumstances shall its use be considered either as claim on them by the Company or as relation of any kind of the Company to the holders of those rights.
5. Non-confidentiality of information and relinquishment of intellectual property rights: without prejudice to the relevant provisions regarding data protection and the respective declaration of the Company that can be found here , the Company shall consider as non confidential any correspondence you send to them by any manner of means, including but not limited to e-mail, communication form etc. The Company reserves the right to use this correspondence, which could even include useful ideas for new products, original information, techniques that could be patented etc, in any way the Company deems appropriate, such as reproduction, commercial use etc, without any obligation for compensation or reward, unless the law explicitly provides for otherwise. By the delivery of a message to the Company you waive explicitly and irrevocably any right on the message or right from the message, including, but not limited to, the right to privacy, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights etc.
6. Partial invalidity: The current Agreement remains valid and in force, even if one or more clauses are invalid.
7. General good faith provision: The "restrictions of use" list is indicative. In view of the fact that this service is provided for free, good faith might impose further restrictions on the ways this website is used.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction: The Greek Law shall be applicable and the Greek Courts in Athens shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute that might arise of or in connection with the present Agreement. You agree that you renounce to the maximum extend permitted by law your right to use content contained in this Website as evidence.
By using this Website you accept the Terms of Personal Data Protection.
The sending to the Company by you, by any manner of means, including e-mail, of correspondence, of correspondence that contains sensitive data, shall be considered as a written consent.
Non-sensitive personal data
The processing (if any at all) of non-sensitive personal data is conducted with the sole purpose of facilitating and optimising the use of the website. This Website does not require the submission of data that identify or could identify the data subject. However, at some (or all) areas of this Website a cookie might be installed in your hard disk, with the sole purpose of the optimisation of browsing and the collection of general statistics. In principle the cookie is not connected with personal data, but this cannot be ruled out.
Non transmission to third parties
The Company shall not transmit to third parties the personal data of the users, without their prior consent and shall not use them for any purpose other than the aforementioned.
Right of access and of modification of data relating to you
If you wish to review or amend any personal data that refers to you, you can contact the Controller of Data Processing at email@example.com
Links to other websites
The Company does not accept any liability at all for the processing of personal data that might occur in websites that this website links to.